Dream Job at Amitruck: Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Demand Generation Specialist for Africa’s Digital Logistics Marketplace, a Top Startup to Watch in Africa (Nairobi, Kenya preferred).
- As a key member of our Growth team, the Demand Generation Specialist will be focusing on the following:
- Design and execute impactful demand generation programs for B2B clients within the large Enterprise segment in Kenya, and Africa.
- Use modern marketing tools to create content, raise awareness, build communities, optimize lead generation and market facing communication.
- Help to develop and manage rich content directly contributing to new client acquisition such as blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Convert targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
- Establish and manage campaigns generating high quality leads. Optimize campaign performance, measure success and make recommendations to increase conversions. Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Facilitate digital and traditional Media campaigns to increase company awareness
- Contribute to promoting our growing ecosystem of drivers and partners, including Business and Positive Impact Programs.
- Recommend and implement web oriented design improvements to facilitate company growth and customer experiences.
Required Skills, Experience and Mindset:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Design, or another related field
- 2 years + Marketing experience, specifically working on digital marketing programs with direct accountability for program results within the B2B space
- Proven ability to create appealing content and run well designed marketing campaigns contributing to new client's acquisition
- Demonstrated success running modern marketing programs combining various channels including media, email & social networks towards a B2B (large accounts) audience
- Desired experience in executing on media campaigns with journalists and editors across various supports in Kenya, and Africa (digital, newspapers, TV, etc)
- Excellent communication and design skills (verbal and written)
- Experience managing multiple marketing projects at one time
- Goal-oriented, fast-paced learner and Startup minded.
Applications welcome on [email protected]